Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging???

I am still playing with the format of the site. I want to keep it simple but have substance. I would love to showcase some of my work and the work of the very talented people/friends that I work with. I would like to discuss what an art director does and what happens in a film art department. I also want to talk about creative projects in general and provide inspiration for others to go out and create on their own.

If you have any suggestions about what else you would like to see, know about or how to make this site a better experience, please let me know.

Thanks-

The Management

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about using tumblr. Have you tried that out? It seems great for quick posts, images, kind of a stream of things you see, think hear etc.